iShield NG5 now caters for enterprises that require additional processing capacity.
1. Web (HTTP/HTTPS)
- iShield NG5 is built to detect the usually unmonitored HTTPS protocol ensuring all traffic is reported.
- iShield NG5 has its own private Certificate Authority which must be trusted by clients to prevent
- warnings to users while maintaining a high level of security.
- HTTPS exclusion list for specific transactions.
- NEW! HTTPS “Peek” mode.
2. VPNs – Remote Users and Offices
- Certificate-based VPN connectivity.
- Site-to- site and user-to- site connectivity supported
- NEW! VLAN Support
3. Phishing Attack Prevention
- Users cannot bypass suspected malware or phishing websites’ browser warnings.
4. Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Per Protocol identification of all internet traffic.
5. Firewall Security
- Built-in firewall proxy scans all web traffic for potential phishing sites.
- In-line Unified Management Threat device.
- Additional perimeter protection.
6. Cloud-Stored Usage Reports
- All usage statistics are stored in the cloud to prevent any possible data loss.
- Usage statistics are retained on local storage in the event of Internet connectivity loss.
- All Summary Header Records are retained.
7. Multi-Link Capability (Auto Failovers)
- Manage multiple Internet connections
- Failover provides peace of mind should your Internet connection fail.
8. Website / Blacklist Filtering
- Use predefined or custom website black lists to prevent users from accessing unauthorised
- NEW! DNS-based blocking.
9. Developed and Supported in South Africa
- Attractive Rand-based pricing.
- Input into product roadmap.